WELCOME TO PARTNERS IN THERAPY
WORKING TOGETHER TO OFFER YOU MORE
Multiple locations throughout the Greater Houston Area
Now Opening our 7th Location in Montgomery!
Partners in Therapy is a group of physical, occupational and hand therapy clinics in the Greater Houston Area that work together to make sure each of our patients have exceptional treatment and geographic coverage. Together we are able offer many unique services to our patients such as:
- Neck & Spine Rehabilitation
- Certified Hand Therapy (Kingwood)
- Aquatic Therapy (Lake Houston)
- Manual Therapy
- Cancer Related Fatigue
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Custom Exercise Plans
- Worker’s Compensation Services
- And More!
Our clinics accept most insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Comp.
PARTNERS IN THERAPY
personalized care & education
Partners in Therapy is making great strides in Worker’s Compensation Care. We are now certified in the Fit2wrk program – a national worker’s compensation and disability program. We also work closely with case managers and patients offering initial appointments within 24-48 hours of referral and by sending written progress notes every 6-9 visits or every 2 weeks (whichever comes first).
Our number one priority is the patient. We strive to provide individualized treatment with hands-on compassionate care. We do not rush our patients or our clinicians. Rather we perform comprehensive evaluations and encourage patient input for treatment planning and goal setting.
Our highly trained staff treats every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that as a consumer you have a choice as to where you receive your rehabilitation care. We would be grateful for the opportunity to assist in your recovery.
Each of Partners in Therapy’s locations offer:
- Evaluations within 24-48 hours
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored to Each Patient
- Licensed Therapy Providers
- Friendly and Open Environment
- A Convenient Location with Easy Access and Parking
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck & Head Aches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- McKenzie Institute Trained
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Endurance/Strength Training
- Sportsmetrics Certified
- Functional movement screens
- Active Release Techniques
- USA Triathlon Certified Coaches
- USATF Certified Coach
- Work Rehabilitation
- Post-Offer Employment Testing
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE) (Cleveland, Lake Houston, Northern Oaks)
- Aquatic Therapy (Lake Houston)
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Nutrition Education
- Craniosacral Therapy (Spring Klein)
- Massage Therapy (Lake Houston & Spring Klein)
- Occupational Therapy (Cleveland)
- Women’s Health (Lake Houston)
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Sprains, Strains
- Fractures – Thumb, Forearm, Finger & Wrist
- Custom Static and Dynamic Splint Fabrication
- Flexor/Extensor Tendon Repair Rehab
- Elbow & Hand Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Activity Modification/Joint Protection
Please visit the specific clinic’s website you will be attending for the appropriate new patient forms packet.
Locations Listed At the Bottom
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
Yes. A physician referral is required by your health insurance plan for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self pay basis.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
The regularity of your visits will be determined after your initial evaluation, but most patients have 3 visits each week scheduled.
"COMING SOON ..."